I write and sell ebooks to help raise money that sponsors life-saving operations for children born with heart defects.
Heart surgery is expensive. Many patients from poor families cannot afford the cost of treatment. So I try to fund these operations. This was the simple idea that drove an online adventure that started in 1996.
Since then, my efforts have funded heart surgery in 150+ children. My ambitious mission – make high quality heart health care accessible and affordable to every Indian child.
My short ebook ‘47 Hearts‘ tells you all I learned while launching my non-profit to follow a dream.
For more, see my “about” page.
And to keep up with what I’m up to at the present moment, see this page.
My Private Email List
If you want the announcements and opportunities that I never post publicly, get my private email newsletter ‘Writing From The Heart’ here
Books by Dr.Mani
Knife At A Gunfight (2018)
- 5 easy ways to transform your life
The Icedrop (2017)
- lessons from travels and travails of a drop of water
The Emotion Prism (2002)
- how to be happy when you’d rather be sad
Think, Write & Retire (2016)
- turn what you already know into cash in the bank
Most Popular Articles
- How To Achieve Financial Freedom
- Angkor Wat Cambodia : A Photo Essay
- How To Focus
- 1000 True Fans : How To Find Yours
- How To Upsell Products
- What’s The New SEO (Today, & Beyond)
- Lessons Learned In Life
- 9 Secret Keys To Success
- Reading Strategies
- The Subtle Art of Not Giving a F*ck – Book Review
Connect With Me
- Dr.Mani on Twitter (@drmani)
- Dr.Mani on Facebook
- Dr.Mani on LinkedIn
- Dr.Mani on Instagram
- Dr.Mani on Pinterest
Help Spread CHD Awareness
Conversations spread messages. Help our effort get wider recognition – and become a movement that touches and improves many little lives… by keeping the conversation growing.
Thank you from my heart for your support, participation and encouragement.