The Real Facts About Mark Joyner’s Powerful Personal Productivity Program
Click here to access the Simpleology 5.0 coaching*
So you want to simplify your life and become more efficient?
Millions of people just like you and me are growing increasingly anxious, stressed and frustrated about how life is getting out of control. It’s speeding up, going faster, and it seems like we can’t do a thing about it!
This is because of two main reasons – clutter and overwhelm
We have too many options, too many choices, too many distractions – but the same 24 hours to cram it all into.
In a mad rush, we try to fit everything into our schedule and end up growing agitated, anxious and stressed out. At the end of the day, we feel unfulfilled, achieving little and having a to-do list that’s growing longer instead of shorter.
This kind of thing simply can’t go on!
We need more focus. More organization. More time.
We need more simplicity. (hence this Simpleology review!)
Sign up now – It’s free and always will be!
So where do we find more hours in our day?
Believe it or not, we all have enough time in our lives for what truly matters. The difficult part is that amidst all the clamor and clutter, it is easy to lose sight of what these things are.
Loud marketing, louder interruptions, and fragmented attention spans make us struggle to find the right direction in our lives.
- We need assistance with correctly identifying our “most important” desires and dreams.
- We need guidance with effectively prioritizing these tasks so that they get done ahead of others.
- And we need a system that will help us turn this practice into a habit which we follow automatically, day in and day out.
The good news is that such a system does exist. It’s called SIMPLEOLOGY.
How Simpleology Simplifies Your Life
Imagine firing up a simple tool, one that you can access from anywhere in the world over your computer, tablet or mobile phone. You log in, click on a button, and start planning your day.
This is how it looks… (Screenshot for Simpleology review)
Or read the rest of this Simpleology review
You begin by entering a list of tasks and chores that you wish you could get done, or that need your attention.
Big or small, urgent or routine, important or not, they all go into the system. And whenever you remember another during the course of the day, you just add it to the others.
What happens next is almost magical. Freed of the need to store a long list of tasks in your memory, your mind is relieved of a crushing burden – and can focus completely on things to get done.
And that’s where the next step in the program kicks in.
You’ll go to the “Start Your Day” module, where you start prioritizing all the tasks you’ve entered into the system before. A simple 3-option set up forces you to decide to do something about each item:
- do it
- schedule it
- delete it (as the system guide reminds you, “Liberation is addictive!”)
That sure is a way to make your life simpler, and set the tone for working on your ‘to do’ list for the day. And this easy 5-minute exercise will totally transform your efficiency by enabling you to focus on the items you decide are the most important in your life. Experiencing this is what prompted me to create this Simpleology review.
Is That All You’ll Get In Simpleology 5.0?
Well, if it were all there was, it’s still a great way to simplify your life and achieve more.
But all you’ve heard until now just begins to scratch the surface. There are many more modules – and this is just inside the FREE area (there are even more in the low-priced premium sections, but more about that later!)
So once these initial modules have helped you dump your to-do tasks into the system and then decide which ones take higher priority, you then move seamlessly on to the next module that will get you started accomplishing each one.
The “Daily Targets” module is where you take decisive action on the short-listed tasks, deciding whether to
- do them right away
- assign a specific time slot during the day for it
- delegate it to somebody else
Once again, the elegant and simple user interface in Simpleology 5.0 makes this a point-and-click task. The powerful processing happens in the background, where databases are updated and records stored to
- send you reminders of unfinished tasks,
- schedule work for your preferred time slots, and even
- notify team members about chores you’ve delegated to them.
Nice Tweaks That Make Simpleology 5.0 Fun
There were many interesting features that stood out while creating this Simpleology review.
- The scheduling feature interfaces with online calendar apps like iCal or Google Calendar, which makes it easy to set a date and time for specific tasks.
- If there are any recurring tasks in your to-do list (daily, or weekly, or monthly), then you can set that up with a single click – and Simpleology will remind you when it’s next due.
- “Your Daily Training” is a series of short, to-the-point video tutorials that are designed to help you understand the system, master it, and gain fluency with each component, so that using it becomes a well-oiled routine.
- Like martial arts training, Simpleology awards you with different colored ‘belts’ as you master each level of use and grow into a productivity master. Aim to win your Simpleology Black Belt as you transform your life!
Click here to learn about Simpleology 5.0 now*
- You can track and monitor your performance and activities to see how you grow more efficient day by day, with a simple graph showing how you are progressing through the Simpleology path.
- An add-on to your Web browser lets you enter new items into your “Dream Catcher” module as and when you remember them – without interrupting whatever you are currently engaged upon.
- There’s an extensive library of material on improving productivity, which outlines the science behind higher performance and shows you the fastest, easiest way to being effective.
- And there are even more features for Elite Simpleology users – available at a very modest upgrade fee, with a 60-day free trial thrown in so that you can make sure they are right for you before you risk even a single dollar.
So What Makes Simpleology Different From Other Productivity Tools?
Great question. From my own experience with the system, the single difference I noticed right away was that
Everything about this powerful online tool works towards this end.
- The interface is clean and uncluttered.
- Everything works smoothly, like clockwork.
- It is intuitive and user friendly.
- Most of the features are accessible with a single click.
There is a helpful tutorial available to explain every single step detailed in this Simpleology review. And if you still need assistance, there is a help desk to ask questions or offer suggestions.
It is obvious that there is powerful technology and complex software programming that underlies Simpleology – but like all great software, it gets out of your way, and lets you enjoy a rich and simple user experience.
Once you try out Simpleology (and it’s absolutely free to register for an account), you’ll find yourself returning regularly, using the step-by-step system to simplify your life, working through the simple process of planning your day and prioritizing your tasks, until you magically discover that focus, action and priority-setting have become a habit!
My Simpleology Review
I have personally used Simpleology ever since the very first iteration. The current modification is the fifth, hence the name Simpleology 5.0. And this last revision is one of the most comprehensive changes since the service first launched.
Before writing this Simpleology review, I personally went through the entire system, putting it through the paces, and experiencing its effect on my own efficiency.
To put it simply, Simpleology 5.0 works. Very well.
And that’s no surprise, because behind this is one of the most brilliant and productive people I’ve known, a highly accomplished man named Mark Joyner.
Mark brings to the table his vast expertise in engineering transformations on many levels, for diverse groups of entrepreneurs, business owners, professionals and people from all walks of life.
In Simpleology you’ll enjoy the rich fruits of his long experience with productivity and efficiency enhancement.
But don’t just blindly take my word for it. Try it out yourself – for free.
Before you decide one way or another, take a look at the modules and try it out for a day or two. Then think about what value this simple system may have in your future.
You don’t have to pay a penny to try this out, though I’m confident that you’ll be tempted to try the upgraded features for 60 days after you’ve experienced how powerful this system is.
Should You Join Simpleology 5.0 ?
At its heart, there’s nothing unusual about Simpleology 5.0 – and you could conceivably manage your life without it.
But then, you could also make do without automobiles, aircraft, computers and the Internet. You could still exist without these technological marvels – in a rather primitive, old-fashioned style.
Or you could embrace the cutting-edge technology that Mark Joyner offers you at no cost when you join Simpleology 5.0, and take advantage of it to totally transform the way you plan and live your life.
- Enjoy lower stress and greater joy, fulfillment and satisfaction.
- Move closer to your biggest goals every day, confidently and without distraction.
- Get things done, clear up your to-do list, and avoid stress or frustration.
- Align your actions with your biggest goals to accomplish great things in your future.
All of this becomes easier with a productivity tool like Simpleology 5.0 at hand. That’s the reason why I created this Simpleology review.